Infinity Sports Camps
Location: Traveling in the United States, Based out of Nashville, TN
People Group: Children, grades 1-6
Cost: $30 per week for Saturday meals and snacks
Student Volunteers will travel and conduct Sports Camps in multiple locations (churches). This experience is ideal for those interested in sports, those who enjoy working with campers in grades 1-6, as well as those that plan on going into teaching. This will be a summer full of sports, ministry, learning, growing and building relationships.
- 1 year of college completed
- Enjoys playing sports
- Enjoys being around children
Staff will assist in putting on a week-long, Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm Sports Camp. They will 1) lead daily Bible studies, 2) teach a daily sports time, 3) assist with worship and recreation, and 4) participate in opening and closing ceremonies. A week-long training will prepare one for every aspect of camp you will lead.
The ministry to the student volunteers begins at our week-long Training Week where we lay the foundation for each week of camp. They will learn how we work with students and how we minister to them through Bible studies, sports time and other aspects of camp. Our onsite Camp Director will lead them daily in camp routine and expectations during each week of camp.
Their summer supervisor will meet with them throughout training week and regularly during the summer.
- Staff will stay with Families connected to the church where we do camps.
- Meals are taken care of by families connected with the local church we serve. We ask them to cover travel meals on the weekend and meals/snacks outside of the 3 meals provided by the local church.
- Staff travel in a camp van that will pick them up at the airport and transport them during their summer camp experience.
- Flag Football