The Called to Ministry Track is an opportunity for college students that feel God’s call to ministry:
1. To connect with other college students who feel this call.
2. To attend seminars that deal with their calling and prepare for that calling.
3. To meet with and connect with leaders of the SBC Seminaries and agencies.
The Collegiate Ministry Track will consist of six seminar times and an opening and closing session. Those attending the track will attend the morning and evening worship services with the nearly 1,500 college students attending collegiate week. These are the seminars that will be offered for the Called to Ministry Track.
Called to Ministry Track Launch
Kick off the week and meet other students called to Ministry
Discerning Your Call
How can I know that God is calling me?
Finding Your Place in Ministry
Discover your unique gifts and passions and learn how to deploy them in ministry.
Learn from the Veterans
Round Table Discussion with Veteran Ministry Leaders
See every day as a mission opportunity.
How to Write a Bible Study or Sermon
Learn how to teach others Scripture.
Why every Christian should study theology.
Called to Ministry Track Wrap-Up: Start Strong to Serve Long
How do you start strong in ministry so that you can serve for the long haul? (Staying Morally Pure, Marrying the Right Person, Finance Management)
Those attending Collegiate Week will lodge in a cabin or lodge owned by various Baptist Churches in Oklahoma.
Registration, Lodging and Meal Costs
1. For the students attending Collegiate Week with a church or campus-based group the cost for the registration, lodging and meals will vary. Contact the group leader of the church or campus-based group you will be attending with for the cost. And for payment deadlines.
2. For the college students that will not be attending Collegiate Week with a church or campus-based group your registration, lodging and meal cost will be $250 if you register by May 1st or $265.00 if you register by July 12th. To register Venmo $120.00 to BCM-LSU by May 1st. The second payment of $130.00 will be due be July 12th. Or pay the full registration fee of $265.00 by July 12th.
Venmo to BCM-LSU.