Collegiate Week is for college students and leaders who want to learn to passionately follow Jesus. Through worship, teaching, community and fun you and your group can experience the encouragement you need to kickstart a new year of college. Join thousands of students and leaders from across the US and Canada for 5 days that will change your life and help you be on mission with God.
Jason Thomas is a Louisiana native and currently serves as African American Church Mobilization Strategist with the International Mission Board of the SBC. Jason has spent the last 12 years serving in campus-based collegiate ministry and several church staff positions in discipleship, community service, and church planting. He has been married to his beautiful wife, Gaynel for 10 years and is a graduate of New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary with an MDiv in North American Church Planting.
Mary Jo Sharp
Collegiate Week 2021 Schedule
|3:00 – 5:30 PM||Registration – Welcome Center|
|5:30 – 6:45 PM||Dinner|
|8:00 – 9:15 PM||Opening Celebration – Tabernacle|
|9:15 – 10:00 PM||Collegiate Workers Fellowship – Mathena Event Center (MEC) Main Hall|
|10:00 PM||Late Night Fellowship – Centennial Plaza|
Registration Now Open!
- Online registration closes Friday, July 23 . No meals or lodging can be added after this date. Group or individuals providing their own meals and lodging can register after July 23rd by contacting Carissa Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-942-3800 x4519).
- Registration for children (birth – 5 grade) closes July 1 .
Event-related email updates are sent to registered attendees. You must be registered to get these updates.
Premium lodge rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. Late registrants will not likely be able to secure a premium lodge room.
- We recommend registering for your lowest expected number, as there is no penalty for adding more people later.
- Contact Carissa Jones (email@example.com or 405-942-3800 x4519) to add individuals to an existing registration.
- Final balances for each group are due on Friday, July 23. No cancelations or refunds will be available after this date.
- Available cabins can be found on the Falls Creek website (www.fallscreek.org) under “Cabin Info.” For additional assistance, please contact the Falls Creek staff at 580-369-2101.